Which MMA blogs have the best content? I provide my answer to that in this post. Overall, the goal of this article is to inform readers on the best sites that cover the following: Latest news in MMA Instructional videos
Subscribe to receive free UFC betting tips!
Most Popular Articles
- List of Current UFC Champions – Find Out More About Them
- Top 10 MMA Blogs in 2019
- 5Dimes Review: One of the Top UFC Betting Sites in 2019
- Does a Fighter’s Winning Streak Matter When Predicting Outcomes in UFC Matchups?
- UFC Betting Statistics: How Big Favorites Perform on Fight Totals
- MMA Betting Checklist: 25 Questions to Accurately Predict Winners
- Top 10 Most Profitable UFC Fighters to Have Bet on in 2017
- Top 10 Biggest UFC Upsets in 2018
#1 account for UFC statistics. Fascinated with predicting MMA fights. Currently wagering $80/u. My free picks are at: https://t.co/q9QBhBywLO
Male UFC fighters stop their opponents in the first round (25%) more than female UFC fighters (16%). See the stats below. For more stats like this, visit http://mmaparlay.com #UFC #stats
Luis Rafael Laurentino has the MMA record for starting off his career 31-0. Although Khabib's resume is vastly more impressive, I hope he stays around long enough to snatch that record. #KhabibTime
Bored, so taking a look at some of the hardest shots Jones has taken in his career.
Rashad Evans Overhand right: This was full power, on the button and one of the cleanest shots anyone has ever landed on Bones. Also gives you an idea of just good Rashad used to be.
Im gonna start doing this new thing where I compile the best KO's at the end of every fight night. Check it out 😎 #UFC245
RT Who are all the undefeated fighters currently in the UFC? @HartlandUFC lets you know at #BestFightPicks dot com: https://www.bestfightpicks.com/stats-facts #UFC245