Below is a list of 25 questions that are designed to help filter out as many losing wagers as possible. The goal of these questions are to come up with a systematic approach that helps improve your winning bet
Subscribe to receive free UFC betting tips!
Most Popular Articles
- List of Current UFC Champions – Find Out More About Them
- Top 10 Fighters with the Most Knockouts in UFC History
- 5 Stats on How to Predict a First Round Finish in the UFC
- Top 10 MMA Blogs in 2020
- 5Dimes Review: One of the Top UFC Betting Sites in 2020
- Does a Fighter’s Winning Streak Matter When Predicting Outcomes in UFC Matchups?
- UFC Betting Statistics: How Big Favorites Perform on Fight Totals
- MMA Betting Checklist: 25 Questions to Accurately Predict Winners
I wouldn't be shocked if Perry got cut for this. No reason to punch an old guy who was posing no threat. The racial slurs add to the indefensible behavior. I really hope Perry can make some positive changes to avoid having videos like this surface, in the future.
I feel like the UFC is setting Jorge up. If Jorge loses, he has zero leverage to negotiate better contracts in the future; if Jorge beats Usman, it sets up a potential grudge match with Colby or a fight with Conor for the Belt. This was a savvy business move by the UFC #UFC251
My only concerns with L. Santos is that he is over 40 and his cardio hasn't been tested in years. Also, can he stop Bogatov's TDs. Bogatov has some horrible takedown entries, but he can drive through his opps once he gets to the legs. I know Santos is a 7x BJJ champ #UFC251