Below is a list of 25 questions that are designed to help filter out as many losing wagers as possible. The goal of these questions are to come up with a systematic approach that helps improve your winning bet
Subscribe to receive free UFC betting tips!
Most Popular Articles
- What Happened to Travis Browne?
- List of Current UFC Champions
- Top 10 Fighters with the Most Knockouts in UFC History
- 5 Stats on How to Predict a First Round Finish in the UFC
- Top 10 MMA Blogs in 2020
- 5Dimes Review: One of the Top UFC Betting Sites in 2020
- Does a Fighter’s Winning Streak Matter When Predicting Outcomes in UFC Matchups?
- UFC Betting Statistics: How Big Favorites Perform on Fight Totals
Can we just call for Gillespie v Makhachev?
There’s serious shades of El Cucuy in Jiri’s style. #UFCVegas25
Dear MMA Jesus,
I’ll take 2 short notice fights... I’ll finish my next 3 opponents... I don’t ask for much, but please don’t let BJ Penn box Jake Paul. We can’t afford another L ! 🙏🏾😂
Although SBNation mentions a “person in the know” as their source (obviously not credible), 1.45M PPV buys for Askren vs Paul would be incredibly successfulI. Can’t wait to hear what the real number is. Only 3 UFC events have beaten that number https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.badlefthook.com/platform/amp/2021/4/18/22391025/jake-paul-vs-ben-askren-ppv-buys-at-least-1-45-million-could-top-2-boxing-news-2021-triller
@Jon_Anik I am no longer in the ufc so I have no contract restraints. I would fight for 0 to show with only win bonus to make money. I would KO Jake no problem