Below is a list of 25 questions that are designed to help filter out as many losing wagers as possible. The goal of these questions are to come up with a systematic approach that helps improve your winning bet
Subscribe to receive free UFC betting tips!
Most Popular Articles
- List of Current UFC Champions – Which Country Has the Most of Them?
- 5Dimes Review: One of the Top UFC Betting Sites in 2019
- Does a Fighter’s Winning Streak Matter When Predicting Outcomes in UFC Matchups?
- UFC Betting Statistics: How Big Favorites Perform on Fight Totals
- MMA Betting Checklist: 25 Questions to Accurately Predict Winners
- Top 10 Most Profitable UFC Fighters to Have Bet on in 2017
- Top 10 Biggest UFC Upsets in 2018
- UFC First Round Finishes: 5 Betting Tips on How to Predict Them
Manny Bermudez had the biggest weight differential % from weigh-ins to just before the fight. He had 20lbs on Kenney in the Octagon
I found this very interesting.
DC gained 11lbs in a day for some odd reason, Costa went up 27lbs by fight night, and Yusuff with a massive 25lb gain.
What a disrespectful headline. "Miocic avenges loss to recapture HW title" would be a lot classier. Not @mmamania or @JesseHollandMMA's place to tell a fighter, let alone an all-time great, when to retire. https://t.co/EGl8Jm8Wpq
Not sure what the panel were surprised with early in round 2, Giagos is very very skilled. Has to go to 170 though. #UFC241 https://t.co/bt6F7URA4E