When the betting odds indicate that a UFC fight is a mismatch, does that usually mean that it is? This article is written to prove that it does. The goal of this article is to help influence profitable betting
Subscribe to receive free UFC betting tips!
Most Popular Articles
- List of Current UFC Champions
- Top 10 Fighters with the Most Knockouts in UFC History
- 5 Stats on How to Predict a First Round Finish in the UFC
- Top 10 MMA Blogs in 2020
- 5Dimes Review: One of the Top UFC Betting Sites in 2020
- Does a Fighter’s Winning Streak Matter When Predicting Outcomes in UFC Matchups?
- UFC Betting Statistics: How Big Favorites Perform on Fight Totals
- MMA Betting Checklist: 25 Questions to Accurately Predict Winners
Click this little ROI symbol in the header of all fighter profile pages and you'll see a summary of all betting history on that fighter. I'll develop the page further but it's good enough to release as is, for some interesting info. 💪🙂
Michael Chandler has officially signed with UFC, per Dana White on SportsCenter.
McGregor in more trouble... https://sports.yahoo.com/conor-mc-gregor-reportedly-arrested-for-alleged-sexual-assault-in-france-denies-allegations-172853671.html
This week I'm releasing a free stats package for #UFCVegas8
The package covers everyone on the card, including:
- UFC career stats
- Full fight-by-fight stats for each UFC bout
- Matchup comparisons
All I ask is you RT this, and I'll send it your way starting on Monday night