Fast forward from UFC 1 to UFC 255, which fighters have stood out from the rest? From those 542 UFC events, a total of 88 mixed martial artists were able to rise to greatness — they became either undisputed UFC
Subscribe to receive free UFC betting tips!
Most Popular Articles
- What Happened to Travis Browne?
- List of Current UFC Champions
- Top 10 Fighters with the Most Knockouts in UFC History
- 5 Stats on How to Predict a First Round Finish in the UFC
- Top 10 MMA Blogs in 2020
- 5Dimes Review: One of the Top UFC Betting Sites in 2020
- Does a Fighter’s Winning Streak Matter When Predicting Outcomes in UFC Matchups?
- UFC Betting Statistics: How Big Favorites Perform on Fight Totals
Courtesy of Reddit, this compilation of Lewis showing MMA doesn’t work on him is my favourite thing today.
I’m definitely watching Anthony “Rumble” Johnson vs Yoel Romero in the Bellator LHW Grand Prix
Tito Ortiz's life accomplishments are impressive! UFC Champion, wrote an autobiography, acted in 14 movies, inducted into UFC Hall of Fame, dated a porn star, had the most City Council votes in Huntington Beach history (~35k votes), and junior college state wrestling champ.
Poirier’s next fight has to be for the title, either vacant or interim. If Nurmagomedov is really done, you gotta do Poirier vs. Oliveira or Poirier vs. Chandler for the undisputed title.