Does winning beget winning? To answer that question there is a phenomenon known as the Winner Effect. According to a study conducted by the Department of Psychology, University of Wisconsin, “the Winner Effect, an increased probability of winning an
Subscribe to receive free UFC betting tips!
Most Popular Articles
- Top 10 MMA Blogs in 2019
- List of Current UFC Champions – Which Country Has the Most of Them?
- 5Dimes Review: One of the Top UFC Betting Sites in 2019
- Does a Fighter’s Winning Streak Matter When Predicting Outcomes in UFC Matchups?
- UFC Betting Statistics: How Big Favorites Perform on Fight Totals
- MMA Betting Checklist: 25 Questions to Accurately Predict Winners
- Top 10 Most Profitable UFC Fighters to Have Bet on in 2017
- Top 10 Biggest UFC Upsets in 2018
#1 account for UFC statistics. Fascinated with predicting MMA fights. Currently wagering $80/u. My free picks are at: https://t.co/q9QBhBywLO
Aspen Ladd’s appeal is denied by CSAC on a vote of 3-2. The knockout loss stands.
Every Lansberg fight, besides the Cyborg one, is just a clinch fest. If you’ve seen one of her fights, you’ve essentially seen them all.
Why was Chiasson choosing to be in a clinch battle for the entire 1st round? She has scary power on the feet, for the women’s BW division. Just keep separation and tee off on Lina #UFCCopenhagen