Does winning beget winning? To answer that question there is a phenomenon known as the Winner Effect. According to a study conducted by the Department of Psychology, University of Wisconsin, “the Winner Effect, an increased probability of winning an
Subscribe to receive free UFC betting tips!
Most Popular Articles
- List of Current UFC Champions – Find Out More About Them
- Top 10 Fighters with the Most Knockouts in UFC History
- First-round Finishes in the UFC – 5 Stats on How to Predict Them
- Top 10 MMA Blogs in 2020
- 5Dimes Review: One of the Top UFC Betting Sites in 2020
- Does a Fighter’s Winning Streak Matter When Predicting Outcomes in UFC Matchups?
- UFC Betting Statistics: How Big Favorites Perform on Fight Totals
- MMA Betting Checklist: 25 Questions to Accurately Predict Winners
#1 account for UFC statistics. Fascinated with predicting MMA fights. Currently wagering $80/u.
For all the degenerates, the analysts and the generally curious, UFC official tells me the Apex shows will be contested in a 25' cage rather than the 30' octagon we generally see at most UFC events.
IMO - Roberts is clearly the rightful favorite. I believe he has a hand speed adv, a wrestling adv, opportunistic sub adv, striking diversity adv, youth adv (2 years), and UFC experience adv. Still taping, but I'd gladly bet him at -210. That +495 ITD would've been wonderful.
It seems Brok Weaver just tries to establish range & timing and wants to do pullback counters all fight. He doesn't throw many 3+ punch combinations, it's mainly just a 1-2 each time. Wonder if he's added anything to his striking arsenal, because it's too predictable atm #UFCApex
This fight is absolutely outstanding! #UFC250 https://twitter.com/BigMarcel24/status/1263541736208502784